VISION, MISSION & FUNCTIONS
UARO envisions a connected, dynamic and vibrant alumni constituency that is highly supportive of the educational pursuit and mission of the University of St. La Salle.
· To provide continuing and life-long Lasallian formation and training and nurture the Lasallian character and identity of our alumni.
· To facilitate the organization of alumni associations, chapters and clubs and engage them in a mutually beneficial and strong connection with each other and the University.
· To link the alumni with various opportunities for “giving back” and involvement within the University in support of student development. Campus development, faculty development and community development.
· To facilitate a variety of support services and special projects that will benefit the alumni as well as the student body.
· To cultivate the spirit of love and loyalty to our Alma Mater.
· To serve as a link between the University Administration and the Alumni Association and the Alumni Foundation, and to foster goodwill and public relations with various alumni groups.
· To coordinate with the different academic units and the administration to ensure the inclusion of alumni relations in institutional priorities and University policies.
· To undertake all strategies to ensure continuing communication with alumni through an updated directory.
· To plan and implement an Alumni Relations Program and Services, which shall include activities reflective of identified priorities, and responsive to the needs and interests of various alumni groups.
· To strengthen alumni involvement in the University’s development programs through committee representation and voluntary service.
· To encourage maximum participation, involvement and commitment of the alumni to the different events and activities of the University.
© 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved - University Alumni Relations Office (UARO)