University Alumni Relations Office
The University Alumni Relations Office is tasked to nurture and animate the Lasallian spirit among our alumni, through programs and activities that encourage involvement and concern for their Alma Mater.
- To serve as a link between the University Administration and the Alumni Association and the Alumni Foundation, and to foster goodwill and public relations with various alumni groups.
- To coordinate with the different academic units and the administration to ensure the inclusion of alumni relations in institutional priorities and University policies.
- To undertake all strategies to ensure continuing communication with alumni through an updated directory.
- To plan and implement an Alumni Relations Program, which shall include activities reflective of identified priorities, and responsive to the needs and interests of various alumni groups.
- To strengthen alumni involvement in the University’s development programs through committee representation and voluntary service.
- To encourage maximum participation, involvement and commitment of the alumni to the different events and activities of the University.
USLS Alumni Association
The University of St. La Salle Alumni Association recognizes its membership and role in the Lasallian Family. Sharing the same spirit of faith and zeal, the Association is committed to organize programs that promote the growth and welfare of its members, and inspire them to live out the Christian and Lasallian ideals.