The Center for External Relations is the University’s arm that seeks to foster excellent relations with its internal and external constituencies. It performs a diverse portfolio of responsibilities geared towards promoting the mission, values and identity of the University of St. La Salle. It recognizes the fundamental contributions it can and should make locally, nationally and internationally through a three-fold mission, namely:
1. To build and nurture partnerships. To link the University’s internal community with external stakeholders by building partnerships and promoting collaboration in enhancing existing programs and developing new programs in support of teaching and faculty development, student formation and development, research and public engagement work.
2. To promote international education. To support the development of global perspectives for students, faculty and staff by providing supportive, academically-challenging international education and exchange experiences and opportunities.
3. To communicate our values and achievements. To promote the University’s local and global reach and achievements in teaching, research and public engagement to stakeholders and external constituencies.
The Center has four major sections that carry out the fulfillment of its mission.
1. Marketing and Communications Section
· Publishes the University’s institutional magazine and other informational materials
· Releases of University news and stories to the media and its various stakeholders
· Maintains the University’s billboards and other avenues for announcements and advertisements
· Serves as the protocol and etiquette locus providing guidelines and advice on the following:
o use of identity materials such as logo, symbols and designs
o media relations and appearances
o management of institutional events
2. Web Development Team
· Develops and maintains the content of the University website
· Facilitates the promotion of e-services offered by the different offices of the University
3. International Education Section
· Negotiates, facilitates and maintains all relationships with institutions of higher learning within the country and around the world by engaging in collaborative endeavors such as student, faculty and staff exchanges, study abroad and immersion programs
· Establishes partnerships with international organizations in support of the University’s teaching, research and community service thrusts
4. Hospitality and Guest Relations Section
· Welcomes and hosts institutional guests and cultivates and strengthens relationships between them and the University
· Serves as the central point for logistical support to all campus guests and visitors of the different offices
It is the Center’s task to keep our constituencies and stakeholders INFORMED, CONNECTED and ENGAGED.
Tel No: 435-2594 local 122
We're everywhere! Get your dose of the latest buzz in and outside USLS in one click through our Daily Bulletin and La Salle AveNews. See us in action by viewing our photos in the Gallery Section.
This section showcases all the photos we've taken in the different activities happening inside and out of the campus.
Filipino Youth Imagineers Exhibit
English for Global Communications Christmas Party
Mikel Lovina Sportsfest MMXIII Cheerdance & Drumbeating Competition
Institutional Christmas Lighting 2013
Unveiling of the Jubilee Mural
Mikel Lovina Sportsfest MMXIII DAY 4
Mikel Lovina Sportsfest MMXIII DAY 3
Mikel Lovina Sportsfest MMXIII DAY 2
Mikel Lovina Sportsfest MMXIII Opening & Cheering Competition
Cultures Meet 2013
The Videos section features videos of activities on and off the campus including programs across the university.
National Youth for Peace Camp 2013 Bacolod City
Lasallian Animo in Action: Operasyon Yolanda
USLS Graduation 2013
UNIGAMES Opening 2012
Cultures Meet 2012
Jubilee Message from Local Government Officials & Media Partner
The 60 Faithful Years (Diamond Jubilee Song) Music Video
USLS Dance of the Decades
Jubilee Message from USLS Administrators and DLSP
Jubilee Message from USLS Retirees