Vice Chancellor for Finance
The Vice Chancellor for Finance is the Cheif Finance Officer of the institution. as such, he/she is responsible for financial goal setting, policy formulation, budgeting and monitoring of all financial resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulates and recommends long term financial policies and plans in consultation with the President/Chancellor and the Finance Committee.
- Exercises control and supervision over financial transactions of the University covering capital investment and financing decisions with long term implications on the over-all risk, profitability and growth of the school.
- Develops and implements programs to ensure stability and growth of permanent trust funds.
- Identifies possible sources of short term and long term funds.
- Negotiates and monitors long term credit facilities with financial institutions.
- Reviews and checks proper implementation of the approved budget.
- Formulates and recommends policies and plans regarding subsidiary services in consultation with the Brother President.
- Reviews and evaluates services of cost centers in terms of cost benefit, and assists in costing.
- Supervises the financial affairs of the Business Office regarding day to day operations.
- Performs other functions as may be delegated to him or requested by the Brother President.
Reports to the President/Chancellor
- the Controller
- the Bookstore Director