The Multimedia Center is considered as an integral part of the total information system of the Integrated School. It is a support unit which provides the academic community with the adequate equipment, non-print instructional materials, facility and services to complement formal instruction and co-curricular activities.
- Orientation Services
- Acquisition of materials and equipment
- Maintenance of AV Equipment and Materials
- Acquisition of cataloging of AV software and hardware
- Documentation of school activities
- Assistance in circulation of materials and equipment
- Provides transparencies and blank CD for classroom instruction
- Photo and Video Documentation Coverage of School Activities
- Prepares the equipment/facility that is officially booked/reserved
- Computer System
- Video Camera
- CD/DVD Player
- LED / LCD TV
- LCD Projector
- Laser Presenter
C. OFFICE HOURS (Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm)
D. USE OF AUDIO VISUAL FACILITY
- The AV Center should keep clean at all times.
- Eating and Smoking are strictly prohibited.
- The borrowers should be responsible for the transport, proper use of materials and or equipments. Loss and/or damage are chargeable to the borrowers.
- The projection request form duly filled out and approved by the AVC in charge and should presented before the scheduled projection.
E. DAMAGE / LOSSES / VIOLATION
- Incase of damage, the borrowers will pay the cost if the repair and the statement used in the reconditioning of equipment.
- In case of loss and/or where the equipment is beyond repair, the borrower shall be responsible for paying the current cost of the unit or replace it with the new one.
- Repeated violation of the students and teachers of AVC privilege, in same cases, disciplinary action will be referred to the principal.
F. LIST OF FORM
- AV equipment/material borrowers slip.
- Individual list of visual aids borrowed.
- Media production request slip.
- Equipment log cards.
- Projection request.
- Schedule of equipment reservation.
- Equipment reservation from.
- Projection schedule.
- Request for the use of AV other than projection.
H. AUDIO VISUAL COLLECTION
- The catalog of AV materials which are classified according to titles, subject, with synopses is updated at the end of each school year and is given to Academic heads, subject area coordinator, and faculty member.
- Video materials are exclusively for AVR use only. If a teacher has no time to preview at the AVC, he/she is given a privilege and bring home the video material
I. GENERAL GUIDELINES
- The borrower is responsible for the transport, proper use care of materials and equipment borrower from the Grade School Audio Visual Center. Loss and/or damage are chargeable to the borrowers.
- All materials and equipment should be return right after their use.
- The Audio Visual Conference Room should be kept clean and neat all the times.
- The “NO SMOKING and NO EATING” policies should be strictly observed.
- The uses of Projection Room for academic lessons are given priority over co-curricular activities meeting and other projection uses.
- The reservation of AV Center conference room is done one day before the Target use of faculty.
- All reservation should be done at least one day before the target use of faculty.
- Projection and CAI bookings for academic lesson are given priority over the co-curricular activities and other non projection uses.
- The Projection Room is exclusively used for the integrated school only, however other department and outside agencies may request for its use upon the approved of the principal.
J. FACULTY SUPERVISION
- Faculty member are requested to preview the materials they intend to use.
- Faculty members should be present at all times during the scheduled viewing of their classes.
- In case the scheduled id deferred/cancelled, the Audio Visual Center should be informed.
- The approved time slot should be strictly observed to avoid delaying subsequent schedule.
- Faculty member are directly responsible for the behavior of their student during scheduled viewing.
H. RESERVATION FOR AUDIO VISUAL PROJECTION ROOM
- The reservation of AV conference room is done personally at the Audio Visual Center Office.
- All reservation should be done at least one (1) day before the target use of faculty.