Applicants who wish to enroll in specific course to complete academic requirement for advanced studies or to fulfill requirements of their jobs, please follow the admission steps below.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: STARTS APRIL 10 – MAY 31, 2019
- Online Admission Form
- Please submit accomplished USLS Physical Examination Report Form noted by your physician and chest x-ray result at USLS Clinic.
- Pay the admission fee of P200.00 at the USLS Cashier.
- Submit all requirements in a long white folderto ASAO:
- Original Transcript of Records with 2 photocopies
- Original Transfer Credential (except for those whose previous school is USLS)
- Verification and Data Consent Statement Form with Online Application Reference (OAR) Number
- Photocopy of NSO birth certificate (for local students only)
- Undertaking Form with 1x1 ID photo
- 1 accomplished Recommendation Form sealed in an envelope
- Admission fee receipt
- International student: photocopy of foreign passport bio-page, high school certificate of completion, course syllabus with grade interpretation (all documents must be in / with English translation)
- ID Picture taking.
- Issuance of Admission Card.
- Pay upon enrolment fee at the USLS Cashier.
- Advising and Reservation of Subjects.
- Print, sign and validate Enrollment Form.