Welcome to La Salle Bacolod!
For those who wish to transfer and/or would like to take second-degree course at La Salle Bacolod, please follow the admission steps below.
PRE-ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR TRANSFEREE
- Fill-out the Online Application Form at admissions.usls.edu.ph and print-out the Online Application Reference Number.
- Get evaluation slip at Admissions and Scholarships Administration Office (ASAO) and present Transcript of Records to the Department Chair (DC) of the chosen program for interview and evaluation.
- Proceed to Guidance and Evaluation Center (GEC) for transferee test schedule. Prepare 2pcs 2x2 ID picture and P300.00.
- January 26, 2019
- February 16, 2019
- March 13, 2019
- March 27, 2019
- April 10, 2019
- April 24, 2019
- May 8, 2019
- May 22, 2019
- June 5, 2019
Important Reminder: Availability of slots is on a first come, first served basis.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: STARTS APRIL 10 – MAY 31, 2019
- Please submit accomplished USLS Physical Examination Report Form noted by your physician and chest x-ray result at USLS Clinic.
- Pay the admission fee of P200.00 at the USLS Cashier.
- Submit all requirements in a long white folderto ASAO:
- Transferee Test (Entrance Exam) Result
- Original Transcript of Records with 2 photocopies
- Original Transfer Credential
- Verification and Data Consent Statement Form with Online Application Reference (OAR) Number
- Photocopy of NSO birth certificate (for local students only)
- Undertaking Form with 1x1 ID photo
- 1 accomplished Recommendation Form sealed in an envelope
- Admission fee receipt
- Nursing Aptitude Test (NAT) Result, HBsAg Result
- Dual Citizen:
- Certificate of Eligibility from DepEd (if studied abroad) & photocopy of both Philippine and Foreign passport bio-pages
- International student:
- photocopy of foreign passport bio-page, high school certificate of completion, course syllabus with grade interpretation (all documents must be in / with English translation)
- ID Picture taking
- Issuance of Admission Card
- Pay upon enrolment fee at the USLS Cashier
- Advising and Reservation of Subjects
- Print, sign and validate Enrollment Form