Audit Program of La Salle Bacolod is offered to those who wish to take refresher in any subjects available in the current semester. This is a non-credit program.
Below are the steps and requirements to guide you in your admission to the University.
- Online Admission Form
- Visit the Admissions and Scholarships Office for evaluation
- Please submit accomplished USLS Physical Examination Report Form noted by your physician and chest x-ray result at USLS Clinic.
- Pay the admission fee of P200.00 at the USLS Cashier.
- Submit all requirements in a long white folderto ASAO:
- Photocopy of NSO birth certificate (for local students only)
- Undertaking Form with 1x1 ID photo
- Verification and Data Consent Statement Form w/ OAR Number
- 4 pcs 2x2 ID picture
- Additional Requirement
- International student: photocopy of foreign passport bio-page, high school certificate of completion, course syllabus with grade interpretation (all documents must be in / with English translation)
- Interview with the Admitting Officer
- ID Picture Taking
- Issuance of Admission Card at ASAO.
- Pay upon enrolment fee at the USLS Cashier.
- Secure your class slip from ASAO