University of St. La Salle

Include Type of Requests:

For Transfer of School

  • Transcript of Records
  • Transfer Credential (Honorable Dismissal)


  • Degree Honors
  • Letter of Acceptance (For Foreign Students Only)
  • Cross-Enrollment Permit
  • Authenticated Copy of the master List of Degree Honor Awardees and Civil Service Application Form
  • Certificate of Eligibility (C1 - For Law Students Only)

Download: Window 4 Application Form